On June 16, 2017 the deadline for the submission of extended abstracts for ELFM IV was formally closed. All together 39 extended abstracts were received (apart from the 15 Invited Lectures) and evaluated by the Scientific Committee (communication on July 15, 2017 to the ELFM IV authors). Here below the ELFM IV authors can find further instructions for the paper development.
ELFM IV Paper submission & guidelines
All ELFM IV authors (ranging from the Invited Speakers, to the accepted Oral Presenters, Pitch Presenters and Poster Presenters) are expected to provide an ELFM IV paper, which will be integrated in the ELFM IV Symposium Book. The key messages are:
- The template for the paper can be found here (ELFM IV – Paper Template). This template needs to be strictly followed. Papers that do not respect these guidelines will be returned to the authors to modify them appropriately.
- The deadline for this paper submission is November 10, 2017.
- The paper length for the Invited Position/Review papers is max. 14 pages, while the length for case-study Invited lectures is max. 6 pages. For all other papers (extended abstracts accepted as basis for Oral Presentations, Pitch Presentations or Posters) the maximum length is 6 pages.
ELFM IV Presentations
No standard presentation template needs to be used. Please send your slides (ppt. format) two weeks before the event to email@example.com. The Organising Committee will provide feedback concerning the presentation style. The presentation time slot is dependent on your presentation category:
- Invited Speakers with a Position/Review lecture/paper: 25 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A
- Invited Speakers with a case-study lecture/paper: 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A
- Oral Presenters (regular speakers): 15 minutes
- Pitch Presenters (with an accepted poster): 4 minutes
ELFM IV Posters
No standard poster template needs to be used. Please send your poster (pdf. or ppt. format) one week before the event to firstname.lastname@example.org.