On June 16, 2017 the deadline for the submission of extended abstracts for ELFM IV was formally closed. All together 39 extended abstracts were received (apart from the 15 Keynote Lectures) and evaluated by the Scientific Committee (communication on July 15, 2017 to the ELFM IV authors). Here below the ELFM IV authors can find further instructions for the paper development.
ELFM IV Paper submission & guidelines
All ELFM IV authors (ranging from the Keynote Speakers, to the accepted Oral Presenters, Pitch Presenters and Poster Presenters) are expected to provide an ELFM IV paper, which will be integrated in the ELFM IV Symposium Book:
- The template for the paper can be found here (ELFM IV – Paper Template). This template needs to be strictly followed. Papers that do not respect these guidelines will be returned to the authors to modify them appropriately.
- The paper length for the Keynote Position/Review papers is max. 14 pages, while the length for case-study Keynote Lectures is max. 6 pages. For all other papers (extended abstracts accepted as basis for Oral Presentations, Pitch Presentations or Posters) the maximum length is max. 6 pages.
- The deadline for this paper submission is November 10, 2017. They should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELFM IV Presentations
No standard presentation template needs to be used. Please send your slides (ppt. format) no later than January 22, 2018 (i.e. two weeks before the event) to email@example.com. The Organising Committee will provide feedback concerning the presentation style. The presentation time slot is dependent on your presentation category:
- Keynote Speakers with a Position/Review Lecture/paper: 25 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A
- Keynote Speakers with a Case-study Lecture/paper: 15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A
- Oral Presenters (regular speakers): 15 minutes
- Pitch Presenters (with an accepted poster): 4 minutes
ELFM IV Posters
No standard poster template needs to be used. Please send your poster (pdf. or ppt. format) no later than January 29, 2018 (i.e. one week before the event) to firstname.lastname@example.org.